Scheduled Downtime for the July Release:
eRA Commons and ASSIST will be unavailable beginning at 9 p.m. ET Thursday, July 21, and will return to service by 7 a.m. ET Friday, July 22, 2016. When the system is available again, you will see new features and functionality have been added to the system. The following are highlights of eRA Commons’ upcoming July software release.
Highlights of eRA Commons’ July Software Release
Updates in eRA Commons
NIH has added new features to eRA Commons:
New ASSIST Tab for Signing Officials (SO) and Principal Investigators (PI)
- As part of the top navigation menu, an ASSIST tab will be available to SOs and PIs
- The new tab will be located between the Status tab and the Prior Approval tab
- Selecting the tab will launch ASSIST in a new window and automatically authenticate the user, providing immediate access to ASSIST
New RPPR Feature for Publications
- When selecting/deselecting publications for RPPR submissions, users will see a gold lock icon next to those publications which cannot be removed from the RPPR
- To remove the grant affiliation from the publication with a gold lock, users will need to contact the NIHMS help desk through their web form, which is accessible at http://www.nihms.nih.gov/.
NOTE: The ability to submit help tickets online will not be available during the downtime listed above.