NIH's eRA systems provide applicants, grantees and federal staff the tools necessary for electronic processing of grants. Used by NIH, AHRQ, CDC, FDA, SAMHSA and the VA, the eRA Commons and IMPAC II systems support the full grants life cycle from receipt to award to closeout.
- eRA Update: eRA Commons, ASSIST Intermittent Slowness Resolved - 11/25/2015
- eRA Alert: eRA Commons, ASSIST Experiencing Intermittent Slowness - 11/24/2015
- eRA Enhancements: Highlights of eRA Commons' xTRACT Release Scheduled for Thursday, November 19 - 11/18/2015
- NIH eRA Items of Interest - November 2015 - 11/04/2015
- RPPR Instruction Guide (PDF) November 4, 2015
- eRA Commons User Guide (PDF) October 20, 2015
- eRA Commons Release Notes (PDF) October 16, 2015