eRA provides critical IT infrastructure to manage over $30 billion in research and non-research grants awarded annually by NIH and other grantor agencies in support of the collective mission of improving human health. eRA systems, including eRA Commons, ASSIST and IMPAC II modules, support the full grants life cycle and are used by applicants and grantees worldwide as well as federal staff at the NIH, AHRQ, the CDC, FDA, SAMHSA, and VA.
- IAR for Reviewers User Guide (PDF - 9 MB) 08/19/16
- Update to IAR Overview video tutorial (2 min 53 sec) - 06/28/2016
- Update to IAR Responding to an Invitation to Review (5 min 10 sec) - 06/28/2016
- Update to Reimbursement of Expenses & Honoraria (2 min 20 sec) - 07/01/2016
- IAR for Reviewers User Guide (PDF - 9 MB) - June 01, 2016