Providing information and resources to help applicants and grantees navigate eRA systems during the grants lifecycle, as well as help reviewers during the application review process.
Do you know when you will be required to use two factor authentication to login to eRA modules?
To ensure the security of your eRA account, we are phasing in the requirement to use two-factor authentication (using Login.gov or a qualified InCommon Federated account). All scientific account holders should take action now to ensure continued access to their accounts, while administrative account holders will be required to move to two-factor authentication in early 2022. Learn more about when you need to make the transition and what steps you should take!
- eRA Enhancements: New Prior Name Options in Personal Profile Coming September 8 - 09/01/2021
- eRA Final Reminder: The Use of Internet Explorer to Access eRA Modules Ends July 19, 2021; Switch to Supported Browsers - 07/12/2021
- eRA Reminder: Switch to Supported Browsers, the Use of Internet Explorer to be Phased Out by July 19, 2021 - 06/21/2021
- eRA Commons online help was published with new instructions for InCommon Federated login. - 09/20/2021
- ASSIST online help was published with new instructions for InCommon Federated login. - 09/20/2021
- Applicants to the LRP now use ASSIST and other eRA modules to apply for and maintain LRP awards. See the new LRP help system at https://era.nih.gov/erahelp/LRP/. - 08/25/2021