eRA provides critical IT infrastructure to manage over $30 billion in research and non-research grants awarded annually by NIH and other grantor agencies in support of the collective mission of improving human health. eRA systems, including eRA Commons, ASSIST and IMPAC II modules, support the full grants life cycle and are used by applicants and grantees worldwide as well as federal staff at the NIH, AHRQ, the CDC, FDA, SAMHSA, and VA.
- New Validations for HSS Form When Completing an RPPR - 01/23/2019
- eRA Information: New 2-Step Submission Process for RPPRs with Inclusion Enrollment Data - 01/22/2019
- eRA Information: Detailed Status Information Unavailable from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. January 8 - 01/07/2019
- eRA Information: A Release Starting at 5 PM Tomorrow, Thursday, December 20, Will Temporarily Disrupt Person Search in xTrain - 12/19/2018
- ASSIST Online Help - 1/11/2019
- ASSIST PDF User Guide - 1/11/2019
- IAR for Reviewers Online Help - 10/31/2018