Invention Reporting: Interagency Edison (iEdison) helps government grantees and contractors comply with federal law and statutes, the Bayh-Dole Act & 37 C.F.R. 401. The Act permits businesses (large and small) and nonprofits (including universities) to retain ownership of subject inventions made under federally funded research grants and contracts, while also giving the government the license to practice the subject invention. iEdison is used by more than 30 federal agencies.
*plant variety protection (pvp)
- eRA Information: iEdison and ERL Scheduled Downtime For Upcoming Release Thursday, October 19 - 10/18/2017
- Register Today for the Intellectual Property workshops May 3 at the NIH Regional Seminar in New Orleans - 03/09/2017
- eRA Information: iEdison and ERL Scheduled Downtime for Wednesday, January 18 - 01/13/2017
- iEdison Technology Transfer Office (TTO) Administrator (PDF - 9.8 MB) 03/31/16
- iEdison TTO User (PDF - 9.5 MB) 03/31/16
- iEdison Inventor(PDF - 9 MB) 03/31/16