eRA provides critical IT infrastructure to manage over $30 billion in research and non-research grants awarded annually by NIH and other grantor agencies in support of the collective mission of improving human health. eRA systems, including eRA Commons, ASSIST and IMPAC II modules, support the full grants life cycle and are used by applicants and grantees worldwide as well as federal staff at the NIH, AHRQ, the CDC, FDA, SAMHSA, and VA.
- eRA Enhancements: Highlights of eRA Commons' xTRACT Release Scheduled for Thursday, February 4 - 02/03/2016
- eRA Update: URL for PI Mobile Friendly Status Screen Is Now Available - 01/22/2016
- eRA Alert: URL for PI Mobile Friendly Status Screen Unavailable - 01/20/2016
- eRA Enhancements: Highlights of eRA Commons’ Upcoming Release & Scheduled Downtime for Thursday, January 21 - 01/19/2016
- IAR Release Notes v4.2.9 (PDF) January 21, 2016
- Account Management System (AMS) User Guide (PDF) January 21, 2016
- RPPR Instruction Guide (PDF) November 4, 2015