A new release of the Human Subjects System (HSS) is scheduled for August 8, 2018. The new release will include the following features and functionality:
- Signing officials (SOs) will receive an email when the PD/PI changes the submission status for a post-submission request to ‘ready for submission.’
- A validation has been added that will prevent the user from selecting the same primary enrollment country more than once on the Inclusion Enrollment Report.
- Individuals listed as Multiple Principal Investigators (MPIs) on the original submission will have access to the information in HSS.
- A button to ‘restore previous version’ has been added to the study record form. Selecting this button will void all data entered in the current session and re-initiate the session with the last version of the record submitted to HSS.
- Email notifications regarding access to an application will no longer be sent to the contact PD/PI when program officials and grants management specialists edit a study record for the first time.
For more information on HSS, please see Guide Notice NOT-OD-18-179. You can also reference our HSS Overview and HSS Training pages (for a crosswalk, an infographic and more) and the May Items of Interest article.