- Not all help desk agents are well versed in System-to-System (S2S) issues and they may need to forward your ticket to the S2S team.
- This email address will get you directly to the team within the help desk most familiar with S2S issues. Be sure to include in your description whether your issue is in production or our Ext-UAT environment.
Web ticket: https://public.era.nih.gov/submithelp
- Use your production eRA Commons account to login to the ticketing system (even if the issue you are reporting is in Ext-UAT)
- Note: If you do not have a production Commons account select the option for users ‘not able to login or don’t have an account’ and fill out requested information to enter a ticket rather than the additional steps below.
- Initiate a New Ticket using the tab in the top navigation
- Complete all required fields and as many optional fields as you can
- Under 'I Need Help With' select 'Application Submission'
- Under 'Request Details' select either 'S2S Production Support' or 'S2S UAT Support'
- Regardless of which option you use to report your issue, you should get a support ticket number. Please reference the ticket number when making subsequent contacts on the same issue.
- To escalate tickets or provide feedback regarding support, please email eRAUSBLeads@od.nih.gov. This distribution includes eRA Service Desk leadership.