The RPPR module allows extramural grantee institutions to electronically submit Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPR) to the Grants Management community.
RPPR module features include:
- Electronic initiation of an RPPR
- Electronic routing of an RPPR to authorizing officials at the applicant institution for review and approval prior to submission to the agency
- Viewing of RPPR routing history
- Error checking capabilities
- Electronic submission of an RPPR
- Creation of Interim RPPR
- Electronic submission of Interim RPPR
- Creation of Final RPPR
- Electronic submission of Final RPPR
- Ability for an SO to delegate authority to a PD/PI for submitting an RPPR
- PDF generated version stored in the electronic grant folder (Commons Status Information screen)
A detailed instruction guide exists online featuring additional field-by-field guidance for completing the report. Refer to the NIH and Other PHS Agency RPPR Instruction Guide (https://grants.nih.gov/grants/rppr/rppr_instruction_guide.pdf).