Requesting a Change of PD/PI on a Grant

When it is necessary to change the program director/principal investigator (PD/PI) on a grant, a signing official (SO) can use the Prior Approval module to create and submit the request to the agency.

PD/PIs do not see the option for a change of PD/PI(s) in the Prior Approval module.

The following are the available functions for a change of PD/PI and who may process them:

* Current Reviewer is determined by the role of the user and the Change of PD/PI Status (for example, if a Change of PD/PI is SO Pending, any SO can work on the request.)