Reviewers have to submit critiques and scores electronically for assigned applications during the Submit and Edit phases. Reviewers may also submit critiques and scores for applications that they are not assigned.
How to download Critique Templates
- NIH provides review critique templates for reviewers to use in preparing their written comments. Your Scientific Review Officer (SRO) may provide review critique templates via Compact Disc, e-mail, in your meeting materials folder in Internet Assisted Review (IAR), or they can be downloaded from the Guidelines, Critique Templates & Review Criteria Web page.
- Please follow these Critique Template Instructions (PDF) when using the templates.
- How to submit critiques and scores
- How to delete scores and critiques
IAR for Reviewers Online Help
- IAR User Guides (if you want to print the entire user guide)
Reviewers: Submitting Critiques and Preliminary Scores(Video; 4:11 minutes) — July 21, 2016
This tutorial walks reviewers through submitting critiques and preliminary scores in the IAR module.