Once a grantee organization is registered in eRA Commons, the Signing Official at the organization is able to establish additional user accounts with varying degrees of access and capability depending on roles and responsibilities. Users who are assigned the following roles can create accounts: Signing Official (SO), Account Administrator (AA), Administrative Official (AO) and the Business Official (BO).
The Create Account screen can be accessed from the Search Accounts screen by clicking the Create Account button.
- How Signing Officials Create Accounts in eRA Commons (video tutorial); 4:01; May 2015
- Account Management User Guide
- Creating Accounts in Commons FAQs
- eRA Commons Account Administration Basics (PowerPoint - 3 MB) June 2012
- eRA Commons Roles & Privileges At a Glance (PDF - 25 KB)
- eRA Commons Roles (PDF - 183 KB)
- Commons Roles FAQs