eRA provides our partners with the information technology solutions and services to support the full lifecycle for grants administration. We help maximize federal-wide efficiencies and reduce duplicative system development and costs. Federal agencies that share similar research missions and/or business processes with NIH are invited to explore the possibility of using eRA's electronic grants systems for their grants administration. Our flexible services allow partners to select the service components that suit their specific electronic research administration needs or opt for the entire end-to-end grants management system.
eRA has long-standing partnerships supporting 24 independent grant-making NIH Institutes and Centers, along with five other agency partners including: the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), as well as the federal agency, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Other new partnerships are in the works.
- Benefits of Partnering with eRA (PDF Brochure - 282 KB)
- Becoming an eRA Partner: Phases of Integration (PDF - 138 KB)
- An Overview of eRA Services for Grant Applicants/Grantees
- An Overview of eRA Services for NIH and Grantor Agencies
- Why Integrate Systems and Services with eRA?
- Contact Us about Partnering