Certify Post-Meeting COI
Reviewers should electronically certify the Post Meeting Conflict of Interest form in IAR to confirm that they were not present during any discussion of an application with which they had a conflict.
The post-meeting COI certification must be electronically certified at the time reviewers complete their participation in the study section meeting. Paper certifications will no longer be accepted.
The post-meeting COI form will be available until the end of the Edit phase.
Basic Tasks (step-by-step instructions and screenshots):
- Sample pre-and-post meeting COI certifications
- Pre-and-post meeting COI FAQs for reviewers
IAR for Reviewers Online Help
- IAR User Guides (if you want to print the entire user guide)
- NIH Conflict of Interest Rules - PDF-161 KB (effective Oct. 31, 2018)
- Initial Peer Review Conflict of Interest Policy
- NIH Advance Notice: Revised Policy for Managing Conflict of Interest in the Initial Peer Review of NIH Grant and Cooperative Agreement Applications (NOT-OD-13-010)
- Grants: COI Reviewer Guidance (PDF - 36 KB)