ASSIST will be updated from 9 p.m. to 12 midnight EST on Monday, December 21, 2015. Although ASSIST will be offline during this time, eRA Commons and other systems will remain available. The following are features that will be rolled out for this release; check out the release notes for more information on features and fixes.
Updates to ASSIST
- The Copy application feature now includes attachments! When copying an application, you can choose to include all the attachments from the original version.
NOTE: When copying an application with attachments, ASSIST will show the status of the application as “Incomplete” until the copied version is saved. Be sure to click the Save button to update the status.
The transition of ASSIST to support all single-project Activity Codes, will be complete as outlined in the transition timeline.
ASSIST is now an option for:
- all single and multi-project, competing grant applications;
- single-project administrative supplements;
- single-project, post-award successor-in-interest (type 6) requests; and
- single-project, post-award change of institution (type 7) requests.
- ASSIST is now an option for: