New Orleans: Where the Blues Make You Happy, and the Food Makes You Hungry… for More!
Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said of New Orleans, “New Orleans makes it possible to go to Europe without ever leaving the United States.” And NIH is proud to say we will be in New Orleans from May 3 to May 5, for the first of two* NIH Regional Seminars on Program Funding and Grants Administration in 2017! And what an amazing three days it will be with over 65 NIH and HHS experts on hand just for you. Of course, you will want to check out the agenda for yourself, but here are the highlights: You Hungry… for More!
Wednesday, May 3: Pre-Seminar Workshops
- Full-Day Human Research Protections Workshop
- Half-Day Administrator’s Boot Camp
- Half-Day eRA Workshops (Pre and Post)
- Half-Day Intellectual Property: Understanding Requirements and Recipient Rights & Responsibilities (Beginner)
- Half Day Intellectual Property: An In-Depth Look at iEdison (Intermediate to Advanced)
Thursday, May 4 and Friday May 5: 2 Day Seminar
- Keynote speakers
- Topic based presentations organized by track:
- New Investigators
- All Interest
- 1:1 Meet the Expert Sessions (where you get to sit down, face to face with NIH faculty to discuss your needs)
- NIH booths (for more direct access to faculty, technical support, and policy folks)
So join us for French Creole cuisine, Southern hospitality, European architecture, and American born music, jazz. And you don’t even have to have a passport!
*If these dates or the location don’t work for you, registration for our 2nd seminar in Baltimore, MD (Oct. 25-27) will open this spring.
Division of Communications and Outreach
NIH Office of Extramural Research
Questions? If you have a question about this email, please contact the eRA Service Desk at http://grants.nih.gov/support/ (preferred method of contact) or call 1-866-504-9552/301.402.7469.
Help us improve our communications; send your suggestions and feedback to eRACommunications@mail.nih.gov or call 301-435-8185.
To read other recent articles and messages, please visit our Latest News page at http://era.nih.gov/news_and_events/index.cfm.
We are sorry if you receive duplicates. This notification was sent to multiple distribution lists. To subscribe to or unsubscribe from our listservs, please visit http://era.nih.gov/about_era/get_connected.cfm.