eRA provides critical IT infrastructure to manage over $30 billion in research and non-research grants awarded annually by NIH and other grantor agencies in support of the collective mission of improving human health. eRA systems, including eRA Commons, ASSIST and IMPAC II modules, support the full grants life cycle and are used by applicants and grantees worldwide as well as federal staff at the NIH, AHRQ, the CDC, FDA, SAMHSA, and VA.
- NIH eRA Items of Interest - February 2018 - 02/06/2018
- eRA Enhancements: New Link for ORCID in Personal Profile - 01/05/2018
- eRA Enhancements: New Look and Feel Coming Nov. 30 for FCOI Screens in eRA Commons - 11/27/2017
- NIH eRA Items of Interest — November 2017 - 11/17/2017
- Internet Assisted Review (IAR) 01/31/2018
- ASSIST - 12/12/2017, WIP access for PI/PDs, Clinical Trials import, SAMHSA type 5 changes for sites
- eRA Commons - 12/8/2017, FFR screens