All annual progress reports for NIH grants must be submitted electronically using the Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR) module in eRA Commons (See OER’s RPPR webpage for details).
NIH continues development of the RPPR for final progress reports and for administrative extensions (Type 4s; e.g., SBIR/STTR Fast-Track Phase II application) and will keep the community updated.
- For Program Directors/Principal Investigators to initiate an RPPR
- For Signing Officials to submit an RPPR in eRA Commons
- For Signing Officials to delegate submission of an RPPR
- NIH's Implementation of the RPPR in eRA: An Overview
- RPPR Webpage (OER)
- RPPR User Guide
- RPPR FAQs
- RPPR Training (webinar, slide presentations)
- eRA Commons Roles & Privileges At a Glance (PDF - 25 KB)