Progress reports for applications subject to the Streamlined Noncompeting Award Process (SNAP) and for Fellowships must be submitted electronically using the Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR).
The RPPR is a federal-wide progress report that replaced eSNAP; it allows extramural grantee institutions to submit an electronic version of the Progress Report to the NIH via a web interface (See Guide Notice NOT-OD-13-035). The RPPR will eventually replace the use of the PHS 2590 for non-SNAP awards.
- For Program Directors/Principal Investigators to initiate an RPPR
- For Signing Officials to submit an RPPR in eRA Commons
- For Signing Officials to delegate submission of an RPPR
- NIH's Implementation of the RPPR in eRA: An Overview
- General RPPR Webpage (OER)
- RPPR User Guide
- RPPR FAQs
- RPPR Training (webinar, slide presentations)
- eRA Commons Roles & Privileges At a Glance (PDF - 25 KB)