IAR Basic Information
- For Reviewers: Webpage (for step by step instructions on the IAR process)
- For Reviewers: IAR Virtual Meetings (February 2018) - Six-part series for reviewers on navigating virtual meetings in IAR covering an introduction to virtual meetings, entering initial comments, rescuing an application for discussion, the discussion dashboard and understanding the left navigation on the discussion dashboard.
- For Reviewers: Navigating Internet Assisted Review (IAR) (July 2016) - Nine part video tutorial series covering a brief overview of IAR, reimbursement of expenses and honoraria, checking conflict of interest, accessing grant applications and meeting materials, submitting critiques and preliminary scores and more.
Recruitment Phase for Reviewers
Self-Identify Conflicts of Interest Tutorial (April 2011) - Step by step tutorial for Reviewers to sign the confidentiality statement and to self-identify potential conflicts of interest with applications in a meeting.
- Reviewer's View of IAR — screenshots of IAR screens as seen by a reviewer (PowerPoint – 3161 KB) — August 2017
- New Look, New Screens for IAR (PowerPoint - 802 KB) 4/21/16
- Indicating Status as Federally Registered Lobbyist (PowerPoint - 405 KB) 7/12/12
- Reviewers: Locating Critique Template Link in IAR (3/9/18)
- Virtual Meeting — A Quick Walkthrough for Reviewers (9/15/16)
- Switching Institutions? Forgot Password? Keep Your Existing eRA Commons Account!
Recruitment Phase: Potential Reviewer's Workflow
(Tool to Self-Identify Potential Conflict of Interest) (MS PowerPoint - 48.9 KB)
- Tips for Reviewers for Ensuring Smooth Processing of Uploaded Documents (MS Word - 27 KB)
- Handy Tricks and Tips for Reviewers
OER Training Resources