- Reviewers: A Brief Introduction to IAR(December 2014)
This short video provides an overview of the Internet Assisted Review (IAR) module. It highlights how to access IAR, steps reviewers need to take before reviewing grant applications and additional resources for reviewers.
- Reviewers: Checking Conflict of Interest in IAR (November 2014)
A tutorial that walks reviewers through checking conflicts of interest with grant applications in IAR and signing the pre and post-meeting Conflict of Interest certifications.
- Reviewers: Accessing Grant Applications and Meeting Materials Through IAR (August 2014)
This tutorial walks reviewers through the process of accessing grant applications in IAR and meeting materials provided by a Scientific Review Officer (SRO) for a review meeting.
- Reviewers: Submitting Critiques and Preliminary Scores (May 2014)
This tutorial walks reviewers through submitting critiques and preliminary scores in the IAR module.
- Reviewers: How to Submit Final Scores in IAR (February 2014)
This tutorial includes step-by-step instructions on how to submit final scores, following the discussion of the applications.
- Reviewers: How to Set Up and Maintain Personal Profile in eRA Commons (December 2013)
This tutorial will guide Reviewers on how to set up and maintain their own Personal Profile information in eRA Commons
- Reviewer Confidentiality Agreement in IAR (November 2013)
Signing the Confidentiality Agreement in IAR and Indicating Lobbyist Status if Applicable
- Reviewers: Getting Reimbursement of Expenses & Honoraria (November 2013)
This tutorial will walk reviewers through the process of entering information in the Secure Payee Registration System (SPRS) to get paid the honoraria and expenses for their review-related service.
- Reviewers: You Received an Invitation email to Internet Assisted Review (IAR). What's Next? (September 2013)
This tutorial will guide reviewers on how to get started on IAR upon receiving the scientific review invitation emails from SROs.
- Recruitment Phase for Reviewers
Self-Identify Conflicts of Interest Tutorial (April 2011) - Step by step tutorial for Reviewers to sign the confidentiality statement and to self-identify potential conflicts of interest with applications in a meeting.
- Indicating Status as Federally Registered Lobbyist (PowerPoint - 405 KB) 7/12/12
- Reviewers’ Perspective of IAR (Courtesy of the NIH Center for Scientific Review) (PowerPoint - 5 MB) - 3/20/11
- eRA Changes to the IAR system for Reviewers (PowerPoint - 1.03 MB) - 3/18/09
- Switching Institutions? Forgot Password? Keep Your Existing eRA Commons Account!
- Recruitment Phase: Potential Reviewer's Workflow
(Tool to Self-Identify Potential Conflict of Interest) (MS PowerPoint - 48.9 KB)
- Tips for Reviewers for Ensuring Smooth Processing of Uploaded Documents (MS Word - 27 KB)
- Handy Tricks and Tips for Reviewers
- Password Protecting CDs: Instructions
OER Training Resources